Purposes and Objectives
1. The purposes of the Association are non-trading and non-profit making.
2. To promote and develop the Propane Gas Industry and to coordinate its activities to the end that it may serve to the fullest possible extent the best interests of all concerned.
3. To increase the effectiveness of all Propane Gas Services for the mutual benefit of the producers, distributors and users of Propane Gas.
4. To advance to the highest efficiency the methods of manufacture, distribution, utilization, sales and accounting employed in the Propane Gas Industry and to collect, coordinate and disseminate ideas and information for this purpose.
5. To promote closer relations and cordial cooperation in all branches of the Propane Gas Industry.
6. To advance knowledge and learning in the sciences, and to stimulate invention and research, especially as applied to the Propane Gas Industry.
7. To cooperate with other organizations in efforts toward economic advancement, accident prevention, conversation, standardization and other activities.
Calendar of Events
Get the latest updates and learn about upcoming events.READ MORE
Leadership Roster of Officers and Directors
Our current roster of officers and directors.READ MORE
Have a question about the Florida Propane Gas Association or the safe use of propane... we're here to answer your questions.
The Florida Propane Gas Association is deeply committed to our members' success. Find out what we have to offer.READ MORE